6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is searching for a talented Architectural Technician to join their established and successful team in Bristol. At present, the practice's focus of work covers the housing and residential sector so previous exposure to similar projects would be preferred.
To be successful in this role you should have a flair for creative design and the willingness to further your professional design experience in a supportive and practical environment.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and a friendly, inclusive, and supportive environment to always support your continuous personal development.
Essential Skills and Requirements for this Architectural Technician role:
- Post experience in the residential/housing sector
- The ability to produce high quality creative designs
- The knowledge and understanding of current UK building regulations
- Exceptional presentation and graphical skills
- A fluent understanding of the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and the ability to use SketchUp is also desirable
- To be eager to continuously learn new skills and techniques for your personal development
- The responsibility of delivering information packages, including drawings and reports
- Coinciding with layout designers
- A suitable Architectural degree or HNC/HND would be preferred
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792365100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly