Salary: £30 - 40,000 Dependent on experience
My client is searching for a passionate and highly focused Architect with an exceptional attention to detail to join their well-established and friendly team in Berkshire. At present, the practice's main focus of work covers supported living and care accommodation projects and they currently have an exceptional reputation with their 200+ clients across the UK.
To be successful in this role you should have 2-4 years post Part 3 experience and have ideally managed a small team. It should go without saying that you should boast design flare and strong technical abilities. AutoCAD knowledge would be essential.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the opportunity to continuously improve your personal development within the company.
Skills and Essentials for this Architect role:
- Have an exceptional eye for detail when carrying out drawings in three dimensions (3D)
- To be registered with the Architects Registration Board
- A good understanding and knowledge in IT design and managing projects using software packages such as Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- The knowledge to understand Adobe Photoshop/Design
- To be familiar with the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
- Have a valid UK driving license
- To have a good understanding on current legislation on the construction industry in line with precise building types
- Be creative, inventive, and imaginative to produce unique ideas
- Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- Have good presentation skills to deliver clear and concise information to other members of my client's team
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792365100