Architect - Westerham ,Kent
We are currently working with an architectural practice based in Kent that are seeking a Project Running Architect to join the team. A great role if you are seeking a role with the ability to run projects in a practice that also offers long term development.
Established over 30 years ago has 3 large offices based across the UK and is made up of a dynamic team of Architects, Technologists, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Interior Designers with the sole goal of designing and delivering quality buildings. The firm has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed-use, commercial, residential and retail; and due to continued success and organic growth of the studio, they are now seeking to recruit a talented Architect as part their of long-term, strategic planning and continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the running of projects across all stages
- Work directly with clients
- Working with external sub-consultants and surveyors appointing as required
- Production concept design sketches and develop the design
- Use ArchiCAD and Sketchup
- Take responsibility for design team meetings
- Lead role in the management and coordination of the design team.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years relevant UK experience and post-Part III qualification
- Previous experience working in a project lead role
- Strong presentation and communication skills with demonstrable client-facing experience
- The ability to lead new projects from concept to completion
- Capable of developing innovative and high-quality design solutions
- Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations and construction types is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of BIM/ArchiCAD would be desirable but is not essential.
- Due to the office location you will need your own transport.
What you get back
- Salary offered up to £40,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years' service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Westerham Kent - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11885)