An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join a highly successful property and construction consultancy in Bristol where you will be tasked in a variety of different building schemes and sectors. Working for a committed and vibrant team, my client is looking to expand after substantial growth which has allowed them to create a new role for a talented Architect. With this role you will work across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Logistics and Warehousing projects.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To analyse building work on site
- To work independently on designing and delivering projects
- To implement feasibility studies and construct proposals which will be under review
- Coinciding with other members of the design team to communicate their outputs
- You will use your expertise to ensure design proposals are in line with the current building regulations and technical standards
- To ensure you are following fixed budgets, whilst working towards deadlines using a practical and methodical approach to problem solving
Experience and Skills required for this Architect role:
- A strong understanding of Revit is essential, and it would be desirable to show any Revit or BIM examples in your portfolio application
- Exceptional design and technical skills
- The ability to demonstrate substantial 3D visualisation skills
- Post qualification experience in a similar role
In order to be successful in this role, it would essential that you are an exceptional communicator as well as having the ability to overcome complicated issues between clients and their highly skilled project teams.
Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, as well as private healthcare, a company car allowance, and a pension scheme in which the company offers a generous contribution towards it.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 365100 OR alternatively send your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org