NRAP ARCHITECTS are looking for a Senior Architect with the skills and potential to be an Associate in our growing Cambridge studio.
We are an award-winning architecture practice delivering innovative architecture in a variety of sectors, including commercial, education and residential.
The ideal candidate will have an ambition to create and deliver high quality architecture and have a track record as a project architect. They will be an experienced team leader who can also demonstrate an ability to develop junior talent and bring, passion, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to our team.
Qualifications, Accreditations, Memberships
- Essential: ARB or equivalent,
Knowledge and Experience
- Part 3 qualified and have at least 5 years working experience for a UK based practice
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-5
- Working knowledge of delivering complex projects
- Contribute to the running of all architectural projects to the highest standards
- Identify clients’ needs, putting together and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Experience in managing and developing individuals and small teams
- Sound working knowledge of UK best practice standards
- Excellent presentation skills (visual, written & spoken) and contribution to high quality documentation
- Good time management skills and independent team worker
- Analytical skills - ability to organise and plan
- Ability to successfully interpret briefs
- Strategic thinker, confident problem solver
- Good communication skills at all levels (internal & external)
- Delegation skills
We are offering
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
This job description is a guide to the duties the post holder will be expected to undertake. It is not intended to be exhaustive or exclusive and will be subject to change as working requirements dictate and to meet the organisational requirements or NRAP Architects.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
How to apply: please send your CV, portfolio and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to the Practice Manager by 10th September 2021.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 14 days consider your application unsuccessful this time.
Apply for Architect, Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly