4 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful practice based in Slough!
About the company and role:
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in an exciting new appointment of an Architect. Whilst the practice's focus is on supported living and care accommodation, this experience is desirable and not essential to be successful in the role. Our client is known for their dedication and strong relationships with their clients having 200+ across the UK.
This role would suit a candidate with at least 2-4+ years post Part 3 experience and someone who has had a particular focus on project management throughout their career. To be considered you must demonstrate design flare and strong technical abilities with excellent AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe skills. Revit would be preferable.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- ARB registered.
- At least 2-4 years post Part 3 experience.
- Strong visualisation skills and an eye for detail.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel.
- Excellent AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe skills with Revit being preferable.
- A good understanding of the UK Building regulations and planning policies.
- Driver's license and access to own vehicle.
- Project management and organisation skills.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
- The ability to work to a high standard within given time frames.
- Previous job running exposure.
- Passionate about sustainable architecture.
Does this sound like it could be the next career step for you? If so, please send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a confidential call on 01792365100/ 07802606856. I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly