4 days left
- Full Time
My client is the well renowned leading UK Real Estate Company who are currently seeking applications from talented and ambitious Town Planners! My clients busy Planning team is based in the South-West and is made up of 50 professional staff and specialists.
My client is recognised for their market knowledge and professionalism and has accumulated many accolades and awards for their contribution to the field of Planning. Some of the areas they specialise in include Development Management, Strategic Planning, Infrastructure and Regeneration.
By joining the team, you will be given the opportunity to work across the full range of development types, including residential, urban mixed use, commercial, industrial, education, public sector, and infrastructure developments in a variety of brownfield and greenfield contexts!
- Provide planning advice to external and internal clients across all sectors/ land uses in a range of brownfield and greenfield contexts.
- Support senior members of the team in preparing strategic and major applications or planning/ regeneration strategies, working alongside the lead Director and project manager.
- Preparation of Planning Appraisals, Statements and Evidence documents, as appropriate, including analysis of planning policy and assessment of client proposals both against policy and other considerations.
- Advise and coordinate project outputs from a range of disciplines/ professionals.
- Management, including financial management, of projects including planning applications, appraisals, land promotion etc.
- Strategic monitoring of local, regional, and national planning policy and legislation.
- MRTPI Chartered Town Planner or working towards chartership.
- Degree in Town Planning or relevant field of study.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible, and commercially astute with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working on a range of either development planning/ infrastructure/ regeneration projects.
- The ability to multi-task, work to tight timescales, often under challenging circumstances, with or without direct supervision and to a high standard.
- Willingness and/ or ability to identify and nurture new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical abilities.
- Confident and enthusiastic team player able to work well with colleagues and clients.
- Capable of financial management and responsibility for project invoicing.
Interested? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package. You will be bestowed the opportunity to work across wide-ranging projects as part of a talented Planning team!
For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please submit your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly