Architectural Technologist or Architect
CB3 Design is looking for a Architectural Technologist or Architect, and an Architectural Assistant with good technical skills to join our busy team based in our Lymm office in Cheshire and our Peebles office in the Scottish Borders.
We are a young and vibrant RIBA Chartered Architectural practice with projects throughout the UK, ranging from private residential, residential developments, education and heritage through to commercial projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong technical and design abilities. The role will include development of drawing and specification packages, Building Regulations submissions, and construction detailing.
- Proficiency in AutoCad.
- Experience in both residential and commercial work.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with both private and commercial Clients.
- Experience in managing projects across all stages from inception to construction.
CB3 Design can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience and skills.
- Pension benefits.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please visit our website at https://www.cb3design.co.uk
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your CV together with examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org