3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for an Associate Director to join one of the largest Independent Town Planning Consultancies in the UK! Due to the continued growth within their East-Midlands office, my client is seeking a talented and ambitious AD to join their busy team!
The team works throughout the East Midlands for a range of both public and private sector clients. With a new Office Director, the team is looking to continue to grow and diversity its portfolio of work and would welcome applications from candidates with a range of planning experience across the sectors, with particularly strong skills in residential and commercial development being preferred, but are also keen to hear from candidates with transferable skill sets and other forms of planning experience also.
- You will be expected to lead on projects and manage your workload as well as supporting Directors. You will be supported by junior members of the professional planning team and have a high level of client contact and business development responsibility.
- Timely and thorough attention to both projects and clients is a key responsibility.
- The role requires a candidate with a strong development management background to support the ongoing workload of applications, appeals and site representations.
- You will be responsible for managing projects/clients and report to the Office Directors whilst winning new instructions for which you will have a large measure of responsibility.
- Manage the workload of junior professional staff members, assisting them on individual projects.
- Undertake marketing and business development activities.
The successful candidate will be able to manage competing demands on their time and prioritise tasks for themselves and others. My client is seeking applications from candidates with a minimum of 10 years' experience, including experience in the private sector. An existing network of contacts would also be beneficial.
Good interpersonal skills, a "can do" attitude and the ability to work in a team is essential. A key aspect of the role is to provide excellent planning advice/strategy whist conveying/managing risks. The candidate will be self-motivated and have a focus on business development in order to expand their own network of clients.
The candidate will be:
- Able to develop good working relationships.
- Numerate with the ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
- IT literate with good skills in word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Organised and punctual.
- A full driving licence and Membership of the RTPI is essential.
Interested? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package! This package will include health insurance, pension, and bonus to name a few! For applications, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly