An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Town Planner to join a close-knit Planning Consultancy in their Cardiff office. This dynamic planning team focus on building relationships with their clients, with a friendly and creative approach!
My client is a dynamic Planning Consultancy that has a wealth of experience in all sectors of development, with particular expertise in retail and residential developments. The talented planning team works within three offices across the UK, with their Cardiff office seeking applications from enthusiastic and ambitious candidates.
This role will include a full range of planning duties, including drafting and submitting planning applications, working with other consultancies and architects, building and maintaining relationships with clients, and liaising with Local Authorities to ensure the timely, efficient discharge of planning conditions.
- RTPI Accredited degree in Town Planning or a relevant field of study.
- MRTPI Chartered Town Planner or working towards chartership.
- Previous experience in development desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to remain self-motivated and work from own initiative.
What's on offer
- A competitive starting salary!
- Impressive benefits package!
- A self-guided and fulfilling working environment!
- The opportunity to join a close-knit planning team!
Interested? For applications and more information regarding this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104.