3 days left
- Full Time
Project Secretary Job in Chelsea, London
A highly reputable architectural practice seeks an experienced Project Secretary / PA with knowledge of the industry to join them in their South West London office!
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a well-established architecture and design consultancy. With a prestigious client base stretching across prime areas of London, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties both in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Tracking email inboxes of both directors, alerting Directors to critical issues based on an outline understanding of the projects
- Liaising with Clients, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Consultants regarding any issues that may occur
- Being the next point of contact if the job runner or the required staff member is out of the office thus admin will require knowledge of the jobs they are working on
- Issuing information, drawings, schedules, specifications, sketches. Controlling issue sheets and sending/uploading issues
- Ensuring everything is recorded on the server: creating CAD record folders, record copies of issue sheet
- Proofreading documents
- Hard copy and electronic filing
- Assisting on the planning process and Architects instructions on projects
- Preparing well-worded correspondence to contacts on behalf of Directors, will also include typing meeting minutes, reports, schedules, and audio typing
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodation for staff as required
- Arranging meetings and coordinating diaries.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a professional architectural practice
- Have experience working as secretarial support to a team of Architects
- Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential, SalesForce knowledge is also desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software's
- Demonstrated experience of working to strict deadlines.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000
- 20 days holiday (increasing after 2 years of service by 1 day a year, up to 25 days) + bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Additional Christmas office closure.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Secretary Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11872)
Apply for Project Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly