JOIN OUR TEAM – SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN/ TECHNOLOGIST
Yogo Group are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and fully qualified Senior Architectural Technologist with 4+ years’ UK experience, to join our growing studio.
Yogo Group employees are some of the most innovative, forward thinking individuals in the development and design industry. All employees derive from talented backgrounds, which demonstrate enthusiasm and knowledge of a wide spectrum of design disciplines. Our key principle is the ability to balance creative flair with technical proficiency, in order to deliver dynamic and pioneering spaces.
Experience Required: Minimum 4-year post qualification professional experience in the UK
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
We are looking for a motivated, proactive and organized architectural technologist who has the capabilities to lead a job from concept to completion. Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will have a genuine interest in design and deep knowledge of all aspects of construction.
You will be working alongside architects and other members of the Yogo team and be responsible for producing fully detailed packages of drawings to the highest standards.
The successful candidate must be able to take on responsibility, work to deadlines, work in a team and liaise with our in-house construction manager and construction team to deliver a quality service on time, every time.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 4-year post qualification professional experience in the UK.
- An in depth and strong knowledge of UK construction methods.
- Involvement in projects from concept to completion, with a focus on technical delivery.
- Ability to resolve complex and detailed design issues.
- Thorough up to date knowledge of Building Regulations.
- A proactive and positive attitude.
- A talent for finding creative, yet practical design solutions.
- Excellent presentation and visualising skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or MicroStation, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- You must be able to run multiple projects at the same time and be able to manage your own time and prioritize workload.