Experienced Transport Planner - London
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
The offices in London of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Graduate Transport Planner eager to kick-start their career to join the team.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning);
- Strong report writing ability;
- Highly numerate and an analytical mindset;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience with Excel, AutoCAD, Vissim, Arcady, Picady or LinSig would be beneficial.
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
For more information, please call James at Penguin Recruitment.Interested in this or other roles in Transport Planning please do not hesitate to contact James Hardie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 000. We have many more vacancies available on our website.