Chartered Town Planner
Chartered Town Planner
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Chartered Town Planner to join the UK's leading rural diversification and development experts!
My client is a multidisciplinary team of consultants, planners, architects, and landscape architects who work throughout the UK with a wide and varied client base with diverse land and property interests. The Planning team is expanding and currently have a vacancy for an ambitious individual to join them in their head office in Skipton! The location is flexible and nationwide, with the option of remote working!
My clients Planning team is one of the most experience in the UK and includes senior, ex-local authority and commercial planning specialists. Some if the services they provide include:
- Specialist Sustainability Appraisals to evidence sustainable development.
- Specialise in securing planning permission for exceptional and innovative country houses.
- Specialise in securing planning permissions in sensitive rural areas for sustainable sites, such as green belt and areas of outstanding natural beauty.
- Strategic land development and promotion.
- Master planning large scale development proposals and village scale redevelopments.
- Estate master planning.
- Acting as expert witness at Planning Inquiry.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, flexible, and ambitious and demonstrate experience in the following:
- An excellent understanding of client relationship management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A proven ability to manage workload, budgets, and project co-ordination.
- A proven track record in business development and project delivery.
- Competence and confidence to deal with a range of planning disciplines.
Experience of working in a rural planning practice is not essential, but a demonstration of an understanding of rural planning issues would benefit the candidate.
Why apply? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! My clients pride themself on their team culture with 100% of the team proud to say they work for this established company!
Interested? For applications or more information about this opportunity and other in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.