Chartered Town Planner
TOWN PLANNER | CHARTERED TOWN PLANNER
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner or Senior Town Planner to join one of the UK's Leading Real Estates Agents! My client is seeking applications from talented, ambitious planners to join their busy South-West team!
My clients planning consultants advise and guide clients through the various, and often complex, aspects of the planning process. These include planning applications, appraisals and appeals, compulsory purchase and compensation, regeneration and urban design, economics, heritage appraisals and strategy, legal agreements and infrastructure payments, stakeholder engagement, sustainability and environment, and planning policy. My clients geographical reach and expertise in all areas of land use allows them to combine sector-leading expertise with detailed local knowledge to identify solutions to the most complex and challenging planning projects!
Duties of the role
- Managing a variety of projects.
- Supporting senior members of the team.
- Providing direct client advise on sites/projects.
- Drafting and finessing reports and planning submissions.
- Site assessments, policy notes, applications, appeals, and development plan representations.
- Assist with management of the team's caseload and its business development.
- MRTPI chartered Town Planner.
- 3+ years' experience as a Town Planner.
- RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or a related subject.
- Knowledge of the Planning process including preparation and submission of applications and appeals.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a team with the ability to balance a diverse workload!
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary, as well as an impressive bonus package. This unique opportunity will allow the successful candidate to continue their professional development through internal progression opportunities!
For applications… Please send your CV to Megan Field at email@example.com or call 01792 365 104 to discuss Town Planning opportunities in your area!