Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect
Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and RIBA guidelines
I'm pleased to be supporting a Multi-Award-Winning practice situated in York who due to a number of new projects wins are looking to expand their medium sized team! Whilst my client does not specialise in one sector of work, some of their notable projects are across the Care, Residential, Education, Commercial and Conservation sectors.
With these roles, competency in Revit and AutoCAD would be essential as these are the software's typically used. Previous exposure working on local Residential developments and Care projects would also be preferable.
With this role you will gain an appealing salary, company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect you must:
- Be Part 2 qualified or a Newly Qualified Architect.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have 4+ years' experience in practice and a full understanding of the UK building regulations.
- Have on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- Be AutoCAD and Revit fluent as this is the software used in the practice.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Boast design flare and good technical abilities.
Whilst working as an Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential and care sectors.
- Be involved in the drawing details using AutoCAD and Revit under supervision.
If you are currently living in the Yorkshire area or are looking to relocate here, this could be the perfect new opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
Are you interested in this Experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant/ Newly Qualified Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org