Architectural Assistant (Part 1)
Croudace Homes Group is an award winning, established house builder with a mission to create skilfully designed homes of the highest quality in the South East.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for outstanding quality backed with exceptional customer service. We achieve this through employing excellent individuals who are committed to delivering a first class product and through excellent ratings in national customer satisfaction surveys, which place us amongst the top echelon in the house building industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Architectural Assistant (RIBA Part I accredited) to join our growing team in Caterham, Surrey.
We offer a structured training programme with the opportunity to work on specific projects, along with a tailored training plan allowing you to experience a number of different areas within the business. Our managers are committed to developing every individual and helping them to reach their potential.
- You will be currently studying a relevant degree e.g. Architecture
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- All applicants must demonstrate the following
- A genuine interest in the construction industry
- Commercial awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Time management
- In addition, successful candidates will thrive on being part of an organisation that delivers the highest quality for its customers, exceeds customer service expectations and ensures top-level performance for its shareholders.
The Croudace package:
In addition to a competitive basic salary, Croudace offer a very generous package. Here are just some of the additional benefits:
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme
Successful candidates will benefit from a structured training programme which supports individuals at every stage of their career. It will focus on building their practical knowledge, skills and expertise which are key requirements to success in this role. Individuals will also benefit from coaching, mentoring, performance reviews, and a healthy work/life balance.