RIBA part 1/2 Architectural Assitant and recently qualified architects, London
Atelier-sm Architects are looking to fill positions for strong, determined, and imaginative Part 1 and 2 students, along with a recently qualified Architect, to join our small team based at our studio in Upminster.
We are a heavily design orientated architectural practice, with current projects spanning the commercial, mixed-use, and residential sectors, and we have very strong links to the volumetric modular construction arena.
Being a small practice, we are in a good position to offer successful candidates a fully involved experience in all stages of the design process, therefore a broad range of skills will need to be demonstrated, show-casing the skill set and knowledge base required to compete in this environment.
We have a strong history of taking students through their work-placement stages of their education, and our current project workload provides several opportunities for this to continue – to view our current digital portfolio please follow the link below:
The following base-line skills and experience will need to be demonstrated by the successful candidates:
- Working knowledge of Autocad, Sketch-up, Enscape and Revit
- Be comfortable in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly In-Design)
- Have good communication skills, with good freehand sketching ability, graphics experience, and including fluent and written English
- Demonstrate good organisational skills, and an ability to prioritise multi-workloads
- An experience in Modular Construction would be preferred, but is not essential
- Be within a sensible commutable distance from our Studio, where we can provide suitably socially distanced workstations
- CV - A4, in pdf format
- demonstrate a cross-section of work exaples in pdf format - no file size to be larger than 2mb
- include a statement that you think best typifies your approach to architecture, in no more than 50 words