Part II Architectural Assistant | Architect or Architectural Technologist
Role & Description:
The successful candidate will be a Part II Architectural Assistant, Architect or Architectural Technologist who is keen to contribute to a rapidly growing business. A proactive attitude is essential as is an ability to work under pressure and meet often tight deadlines. Your role will involve producing drawings and designs as requested to client specifications, effectively communicating with clients, design teams and Local Authorities / statutory bodies to obtain approvals and to deliver high quality buildings.
Skills and Experience:
- You should be able to demonstrate your ability to support projects of a varied nature
- Ideally some knowledge of residential planning permissions
- Design flair with an eye for detail
- Must have UK based experience
- Knowledge of current planning legislation and building regulations
- Experience in AutoCAD is essential,
- Revit & SketchUp skills will be beneficial
- Photoshop / Indesign skills would be beneficial
- A natural confident individual
- Excellent work ethic Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with all members of the project design teams from client to contractor
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- The ability to plan time and prioritise work in order to achieve agreed deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated – results oriented
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys the challenge of piecing together architectural puzzles
- Good interpersonal skills essential as this is a client facing role
- Legal Entitlement to work within the UK.
- Must Speak Fluent and Good Clear English
- Full UK Driving Licence with fully Taxed and insured vehicle to drive to and from site/client Meetings (you will be reimbursed for travel expenses).
- Minimum hours of work; Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (you may be asked to work additional hours when required).
Process and Application
To apply for this role please send an introduction cover letter along with your CV and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that your portfolio includes several examples of your most recent work