Stanhope Gate Architecture is looking to expand its team working on a number of exceptional high quality Private Clients, Residential,and Hospitality projects in London.
The successful candidate would lead a team of assistants, running projects from pre-planning stage through to completion on site. The candidate would be responsible for putting together planning applications, construction packages, and supervision during the construction stage.
The candidate would also be expected to have full CAD and design skills. Client interface is also important.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-4 years (post Part 3) proven UK experience of high calibre residential or hospitality buildings.
The successful candidate will:
- be well organised and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- possess working knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations
- have a strong grasp of preparing specifications and construction documents.
- have a clear understanding of what is expected of high-value residential projects
- be able to work on their own and as part of a team
- be deadline-focused
Desirable but not mandatory
- Experience of working with Vectorworks or AutoCAD..
How to apply
Only CV's supported by a current portfolio will be considered for the position Thank you!
A genuine interest and enthusiasm in traditional or classical architecture is a definite plus!
Our practice has about 20 staff, is a friendly and international environment and is in an excellent location in St James's.
NOTE: Please do not email the office directly. Use this RIBA recruitment site. Thank you!
Please note that due to the volume of the applications, we will not be able to reply to most of the applications; apologies.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly