An award-winning architectural studio based in North-West London (zone 2) is looking for an experienced BIM-proficient experienced Project Architect to join our friendly dynamic international team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to raise his or her profile and gain invaluable experience on some of the most prestigious hi-end private and commercial residential projects in and around London.
- Architectural design throughout all RIBA stages;
- Planning and Listed Building Consent applications;
- Building Control submissions;
- Tender submissions;
- Conceptual and detailed construction drawings in Revit;
- Coordination of other professional consultants;
- Interaction with product suppliers and manufacturers;
- Preparing specifications;
- Performing measured surveys;
- Attending construction site;
- Running projects from start to completion;
- Working independently or leading a small team;
- Reporting to the Associate and/or the Director.
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Experience in hi-end residential projects;
- Experience in refurbishment projects;
- Strong detailing skills;
- Conceptual skills;
- Site experience;
- Expert knowledge of AutoDesk Revit (experience in BIM Level 2 collaboration is an advantage);
- Experience with NBS specifications;
- RIBA Part III or equivalent architectural qualification;
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the UK;
Desirable but not essential:
- Hand-drawing and physical modelling skills;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Experience and interest in the interior design;
- Experience in tender writing
- Permanent employment (subject to 2 months’ probation period);
- Working hours 9 am - 6 pm, Monday to Friday;
- Holiday provisions - 20 working days plus statutory bank and public holidays, plus one additional day for each completed year of employment;
- Enrolment to the company pension scheme;
- Support in obtaining further qualifications;
- Payment of professional membership costs;
- Training and professional development
Salary is negotiable depending on Candidate’s skills and experience.
References from previous employers will be required.
To be included with the Application:
- Cover letter (no more than 1 x A4 page) summarising Applicant’s relevant skills and experience;
- CV (no more than 2 x A4 pages) detailing Applicant’s skills, experience and career path;
- Portfolio / Samples of work (no more than 10 x A3 or A4 sheets), including:
- Photos of completed projects;
- Construction drawings;
- Construction details;
- Conceptual sketches and diagrams;
- CGIs and photos of physical models.