Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm delighted to be supporting a multi award winning, RIBA chartered practice based in Bristol who are now recruiting for an Architect to join their team. Whilst my client doesn't specialise in one particular sector of work their recent projects lye across the Education, Residential, Offices, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 3 years post Part 3 experience, excellent Revit skills and have worked on the design and delivery of projects from 4M upwards. Education experience would be desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in an AJ100 practice where you will be given excellent opportunities to further progress in your career.
What you need to be an Architect:
- Have 3 or more years' experience working on projects through all RIBA work stages 0-7 and have a successful history of working on the delivery and design of projects.
- Have excellent design skills and strong technical abilities.
- Enjoy design and working on Education and School projects.
- A full understanding of the current UK Building Regulations and experience working with planning.
- Have strong knowledge in software's' such as Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop and ideally Sketchup.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Working on a variety of projects, predominantly focussing across the Education sector.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work.
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Exposed to projects ranging from 4m upwards.
- Supporting the Directors and senior staff whilst also mentoring the more junior staff.
Are you interested in this Architect role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856/ 01792365100 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch should your profile be suitable!