TOWN PLANNER | SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
CHARTERED TOWN PLANNER | SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity for a Chartered Town Planner or Senior Town Planner to join one of the UK's Leading Real Estates Agents!
My client's dynamic and busy Planning team provides planning services to a wide range of clients in the Midlands. The team's reach is diverse and covers Urban Extensions, Major Urban Mixed-Use, Commercial, Tourism, and Leisure to name just a few!
The team also works on a wide ranging rural / landowner portfolios, with a wide variety of high-profile clients including landowners, institutions, developers, promotors, national and regional housebuilders, commercial and Leisure operators, and investors!
My Client's is one of the biggest Planning consultancies in the UK with over 300 Planning specialists! The successful candidate with join an office of 170 talented and ambitious Planners and will have the unique opportunity to work within a full-service development advisory environment alongside colleagues in Development, Industrial & Logistics, Office agency, Investment, and Buildings!
Duties of the role
- Managing a variety of projects.
- Supporting senior members of the team.
- Providing direct client advise on sites/projects.
- Drafting and finessing reports and planning submissions.
- Site assessments, policy notes, applications, appeals, and development plan representations.
- Assist with management of the team's caseload and its business development.
- MRTPI chartered Town Planner.
- 3+ years' experience as a Town Planner.
- RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or a related subject.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a team with the ability to balance a diverse workload!
My client is willing to offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and impressive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join one of the UK's market leading Planning teams!
For applications… Please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104 to discuss Town Planning opportunities in your area!