Salary: £30,000-£40,000 (Dependent on experience)
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving team based in Warrington!
About the company and role:
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client in their new appointment of an Architect! My client is a multi-disciplinary team made up of around 30 staff in multiple disciplines who work across the Large Scale Residential, Commercial, Education, Logistics & Infrastructure sectors. At present, the team are active Revit users so experience would be preferred.
To be successful in this role you must have previous job running experience and feel confident managing a small team. It would be beneficial to have had exposure to similar projects as mentioned above and you should demonstrate fantastic technical and detailing skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a successful team where you will opportunities to further progress in your career!
To be an Architect you must have:
- At least 3-5 years post Part 3 experience.
- A full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Practical on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit.
- The initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working across the large scale residential, commercial, education & logistic sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Are you interested in this Experienced Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com