Project Manager Job in Richmond
We are currently working in partnership with a highly successful property developer to speak with Project Managers to take responsibility for a number high-end residential development projects.
The company focuses on prime residential projects offering a complete service including initial planning, Architectural design, project management and interior design.
The teams aim to offer a full turnkey service to clients whilst also meeting the highest design and delivery standards.
Due to maternity leave they require a Project manager to join the team on an initial 9-month contract but with the possibility of the role to become permanent.
Role & Responsibilities
- The management of 6 plus projects at various stages
- Feasibility assessment of potential new project sites
- Planning and defining Scope of project and works
- Activity Planning and sequencing / time estimating - developing project programmes up to planning, up to tender, pre-site, and onsite
- Resource Planning - skills/services/consultants required
- Cost Estimating - Developing a Budget and projected cashflow ·
- Documentation - statutory and other consents, employer's requirements, compiling and managing tender process
- Creating Charts and Schedules for managing programme, cost, and documents
- Risk Analysis (time/cost/quality)
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress - to client, consultants, contractor, and team · Team Leadership
- Procurement and Value Engineering
- Contract administration and site monitoring
- Controlling Quality - selection of consultants/contractors, value engineering, site visits
- Benefits Realisation - post-completion analysis, and documenting this to benefit future projects
- Project aftercare.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working as a Project Architect across all stages
- Experience of working in the London prime residential sector
- Familiar with all stages of project delivery
- Confidential speaking directly with clients
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Candidates must be available by the end of August.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,00
- Initial fixed term contract of 9 months
- Monday to Wednesday in the office with remaining time onsite or working from home.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Manager in Richmond - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11833)