Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a Multidisciplinary client of mine based in Hitchin who currently offer services to Surveying, Architectural and Project Management professionals. At present, their past workload consists of Commercial, Healthcare and Historical projects with their current focus lying across the Residential and Education sectors.
To be successful in this role it would be essential to have previous job running experience and be able to manage a small team- the practice is currently 10 strong. With this role you should have strong communication skills and be confident in a client facing role. You should also have proficiency in AutoCAD as this is the main software used.
If you're currently based within commuting distance of Hitchin por are looking to relocate locally, this may be a great opportunity for the next step in your career!
Essential skills set and responsibilities for this Architect role:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience in the UK in the private sector.
- The ability to work to your own initiative within given time scales to a high standard.
- Previous experience leading a small team and be a confident job runner. You will be managing projects from the initial stages of inception right through the final construction stages- projects ranging from £100K through to £4M.
- Boast design flare and strong technical abilities.
- Be ambitious and uphold a good work ethic.
- Excellent CAD skills- the practice is using AutoCAD and Caddie.
- Be able to produce specifications and schedules of work.
- Previous Project Management experience would be desirable.
- Live locally with a driver's license and access to own vehicle.
If you're interested in the above position, please contact KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send through your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com