Architectural Assistant Part 2
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary - £25,000-£30,000
REF - EGWIN15
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this RIBA Chartered Practice based in Winchester.
Our client has experience within a diverse range of sectors and project types, including bespoke dwellings for private clients, large residential schemes, educational facilities and commercial developments.
You will be expected to work across all RIBA stages from concept to completion.
Key duties as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Partake with project management.
Essential skills to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Exceptional portfolio and design skills.
- Creative thinker with interest in concept and detail design.
- Time management skills, and an ability to manage high workloads with multiple deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team under the guidance from the project architect.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to Emilio.firstname.lastname@example.org