TOWN PLANNER | WEST-MIDLANDS
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Talented Town Planner to join a close-knit family-run company in the West-Midlands! My clients busy planning team are currently seeking applications from ambitious Town Planners or Graduate Planners who have the drive and ambition to progress within the company!
My client's well-established company and has been in operation for over 20 years. They have a reputation for delivering high quality, bespoke and innovative products to the market! Some of which include Annexes, stables, barns, home offices and conservatories.
The successful candidate will assist the team in the following:
- Managing a range of planning applications.
- Assessing planning applications and monitoring outcomes.
- Researching and designing planning policies to guide development.
- Work with the team on listed buildings and greenbelt developments.
- Communicating with all stakeholders involves in the planning process.
- Supporting senior team members as required.
To be successful in this role, previous experience in a Town Planning role is essential. Graduates with 1+ years Planning experience welcome to apply! You must have an RTPI accredited degree or equivalent academic accolated in a Town Planning related field of study. MRTPI Chartership ideal, or desire to become chartered. Ability to work from own initiative and as part of a team, along with excellent organisational skills and time management, as well as a full clean driving licence.
So what's on offer?
- Competitive starting salary!
- Impressive benefits package!
- A close-knit friendly working environment!
- Opportunity to work closely and directly with the head of Planning!
- Exposure to exciting and diverse projects!
Interested? For applications, or more information about this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.