The Studio Buschow Team is Growing! Are you ready for a new Opportunity?
We are looking for experienced Part II or Part III architects who are interested in delivering exciting regeneration projects in St. Petersburg, high-quality private houses in the UK, and international working environments for several long-term clients. Our upcoming projects seek to combine architecture with interiors relating to existing contexts or new landscapes. We offer a flexible working environment as standard.
Do you have:
• a minimum of 3 years experience working in practice?
• a positive and enthusiastic attitude?
• the desire to develop your career in a small but growing practice?
• the ability to deliver clear solutions and high quality images?
• experience using VectorWorks 2D, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and InDesign?
• the organisation to be self-motivated and keen to take on responsibility?
This is a great opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a small firm that works over several continents, numerous building typologies - and with great clients. If you are interested in knowing more then please contact us!