Associate Architect Job in Oxford Circus, London!
Seeking an Associate Architect with strong Revit skills to work for an award-winning architectural practice based in Oxford Circus, London. This role will see you leading your own team through the early RIBA stages of residential and education projects in the UK!
The practice has grown swiftly since it emerged in 2012 and due to successful and continued growth, they now require an Associate Architect to join their team on a full time, permanent basis to work on the early RIBA stages of projects.
The practice has expertise across a broad range of sectors and scales, with a current portfolio that has a combined construction value in excess of £500million. Typical residential schemes are between 8-150 units, with a broader range of mixed-use / education projects up to around 20,000sq ft per scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for and lead multiple projects in the residential and education sectors
- Regular client meetings
- Develop design drawings, documents, and delegate and manage the internal team
- Work alongside the directors whilst taking responsibility for the design and project development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Medium to large scale residential and/or education experience
- Strong Revit skills are essential for this position, including the use of Enscape and BIM 360
- To have worked on projects over £5m construction value
- To have led your own teams in feasibility and pre-planning stages 1 - 3
- Strong client facing skills is essential
- Part III qualified with a minimum of 5 years UK experience.
What you get back
- Salary of £48,000 - £56,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Staff are currently working 50% in the office and 50% at home, the practice is looking to continue this
- Regular social events with the team
- Strong believers in a good work life balance
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Job in Oxford Circus, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11810)