Senior Transport Planner - Bristol
Role:Experienced Transport Planner
We are excited to announce our client has an exciting opportunity.
They have an opening for a Transport Planning Consultant with 2-4 years experience.
If you match the criteria below, please apply.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
Our client is commited to making sure hard work is rewarded. You will benefit from a team "chill out" area with large TV's, games consoles and relax areas. A lot of time is spent in work so they are happy to advise they have made it as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
If successful, you will be joining a leading organisation with an excellent reputation in the market for the quality of their work, who also strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for their staff.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org