Planning Consultant - Town Planning
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a talented Planning Consultant to join a small independent practice in Cheshire. This well-established practice is based in a rural office on a picturesque farm in the countryside and is looking to add an ambitious Town Planner to their busy team! This well-established consultancy has been in operation for over 15 years, and their commitment to personal and professional development is of paramount importance to their company culture!
In this role you will work across a range of projects that typically include new farm buildings, house extensions and developments, replacement dwellings, change of use for rural businesses, agricultural workers dwellings, conservation of rural buildings, and affordable housing. Joining the team as a Planning Consultant, you will have your own projects to work on!
- RTPI accredited degree or equivalent academic accolated in a Town Planning related field of study.
- Be MRTPI Chartered or working towards it.
- Previous experience working with a Council or Local Authority ideal.
- Demonstratable understanding of both Planning applications and Planning process essential.
- A proactive, can-do attitude and ability to work from own initiative!
This role will require the ideal candidate to be proficient in the analysis of planning issues, development of appropriate strategies and the preparation of applications to secure permissions for rural business, agriculture, and residential clients!
Why apply? For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer the following -
- Supportive working environment.
- 25 days' leave (plus bank hols) as standard.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Family-friendly working arrangements.
- Flexible home working arrangement.
Interested? For more information, or to discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please contact MEGAN FIELD on 01792 365 104 or email your CV to email@example.com.