Architecture Assistant Part I
Position for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join our practice in Liphook.
A successful individual will need to preferably have experience using AutoCAD and/or ArchiCAD, and will be expected to carry out the following tasks and roles:
- Feasibility studies (CAD drawings);
- Planning drawings and planning documents (AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Microsoft office, Photoshop);
- Internal design drawings;
- Technical drawings and specifications;
- Planning policy research relevant to individual projects;
- Technical and product research relevant to individual projects;
- Site measurement and existing building survey drawings and analysis;
- General administration and project management.
As we are a small practice the role would likely also include a wide variety of assistance with practice and project management.
We are looking to encourage more responsibilities within this role as abilities and experience progress. We are interested in people to join the practice who have a continued desire for professional development and to assist the growth of the practice.