Transport Planner - Liverpool
Role:Experienced Transport Planner
We are excited to announce our client has an exciting opportunity.
They are looking for a Transport Planner with 2-10 years experience to join their team in Liverpool.
Ideally you will have experience in development planning. Also you will benefit from experience in Traffic forecasting, junction modelling, GIS and AutoCAD.
You'll be working on projects across the UK predominantly for private sector clients. You'll be given the opportunity to grow with support from senior staff and will be able to manage your own projects, engage with clients and join in business development activities.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via email@example.com