Planning Manager | Developer | Farnham
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with a Housebuilder is an excellent reputation in the market on the hire of a Senior Planning Manager for their Farnham office that is shortly due to move to Dorking.
Based within a small team, reporting to the Development Director you will assist in taking forward and delivering major developments in the South East. Initially heavily focussed on the delivery of Land in north of Horsham that includes 2,750 residential units and commercial.
- Preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing all project S106 obligations, including keeping an appropriate data base
- Coordination and management of consultant teams in respect of Planning applications
- Renegotiation of S106 commitments as required
- National and local planning policy review and guidance in respect of proposals
- Recommendation and promotion of planning strategies following a review of the planning circumstances
- Preparation of development briefs
- Lead, organise, co-ordinate and attend all required planning exhibitions/consultation events
- Overseeing the Production of Planning, Design & Access Statements
- Provide clear and succinct planning advice to the business, based on a sound understanding of planning policy
- Undertake a supporting role within major projects or lead role on smaller projects including leading meetings and monitoring project milestones.
- Organise, attend, and present at pre-application discussion meetings with LPAs and Parish Councils
- Development plan and consultation document representations as required.
- Site planning appraisals
- Identification of further development opportunities and concluding a planning review.
In order to apply you should hold/be able to demonstrate;
- Appropriate qualification, holding RTPI membership
- Minimum of 7 years' experience from the public or private sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working skills
- Project management
Training & Development
The role will include ongoing coaching from the Development Director who will work with you to help you realise your career objectives.
- Salary of £50,000 to £70,000pa
- Strong benefits package
- Join a highly regarded Housebuilder with sustainability at the heart of what they do
- Access to projects of varying sizes and challenges
The Director leading this recruitment is keen to speak with suitable Planners asap so please express your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com
Apply for Planning Manager | Developer | Farnham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly