We are seeking highly motivated and skilled people to join our award-winning RIBA Chartered team in Dorset to work on exciting projects across the residential, commercial and educational sector across the southern counties of the UK.
- As a minimum, you must be qualified to Diploma or Masters level in Architecture
- You should be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for architectural design supported by a portfolio of your recent work
- A creative individual who possesses strong design flair and good communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp and Photoshop. Knowledge of Lumion or similar rendering package would be an advantage.
- You will have an understanding and experience of submitting UK planning and building regulations applications
- Previous experience in running projects
- Local knowledge an advantage
- Driving licence and own transport are essential
- Ideally have several years’ experience working in the UK
The candidate should be friendly and efficient at work whilst being able to work independently and as part of a team.
In return you will receive;
- a competitive salary
- health insurance scheme
- performance bonus scheme
- training and professional mentoring
- paid holiday
- free office parking
- social events
- a dog friendly office based in rural Dorset with access to open countryside for lunchtime walks
Western Design Architects are one of the South West’s most successful and established design led architectural practices.
To view more information about our practice, please visit www.westerndesignarchitects.com
To apply, please send a covering letter, CV and Portfolio by email to email@example.com
Apply for Architect, Dorset
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly