Planner | Property & Planning Consultancy | Cambridge
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with a respected Planning & Property Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK, who are now looking to appoint a Planner to their Cambridge office.
This team works on a wide variety of projects across the East of England and serves an enviable client list which includes major commercial businesses, house-builders, developers and land owners.
Projects fall in the Residential, Office, Healthcare, Industrial, Retail & Leisure and Transport & Infrastructure sectors. The company have an excellent name for attracting, developing and retaining staff. In this office, you will join a strong team and be supported by an experienced leadership team who provides a vibrant work place and will invest in you to achieve your career objectives (and have a little fun along the way!).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conducting planning activities as directed by the project co-ordinator.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely and to develop arguments in written form.
- Developing technical knowledge in the field of town planning and technical expertise.
- Day to day management of time.
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system.
- Client contact as required in support of senior colleagues.
- Needs an appreciation of budgetary constraints imposed on projects/instructions and to work effectively within the constraints of the instruction.
- Working to achieve professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Responsible for contributing to own continuing professional development through attendance at appropriate training courses and internal CPD sessions and wider reading.
- Developing and understanding and appreciation of project management and interdisciplinary working arrangements.
- Competitive starting salary & benefits package (include car/car allowance).
- Join an established, supportive and respected consultancy in the UK.
- Varied and exciting project profile including major projects.
- Clear career development opportunities.
This an excellent time to join and develop your career with one of the UK's leading Consultancies. The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable senior level planning professionals ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'
For more information on this role or others in the region please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com
Apply for Planner | Property & Planning Consultancy | Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly