Senior Planner | Property & Planning Consultancy | London
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be working with a respected Planning & Property Consultancy with multiple offices across the UK, who are now looking to appoint a Senior Planner to their London Office.
This team works on a wide variety of projects across London and the South East and serves an enviable client list which includes major commercial businesses, house-builders, developers and land owners.
Projects fall in the Residential, Office, Healthcare, Industrial, Retail & Leisure and Transport & Infrastructure sectors. The company have an excellent name for attracting, developing and retaining staff. In this office you will join a large team and be supported by an experienced leadership team who provides a vibrant work place and will invest in you to achieve your career objectives (and have a little fun along the way!).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Conducting planning activities.
- Ability to provide professional advice direct to clients on questions of project strategy in consultation with Project Partner.
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge in the field of town planning and technical expertise.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely and to develop arguments in written form.
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines in accord with the QA system.
- Client management and advice in support of Partner and Associate.
- Ability to attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of Rapleys and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects.
- Professional report writing skills; the ability to develop and express an argument clearly and concisely in written form in consultation with Project Partner.
- Attend appeal site visits.
- Maintaining professional membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
- Responsible for contributing to own continuing professional development through attendance at appropriate training courses and internal CPD sessions and wider reading.
- Competitive starting salary & benefits package (include car/car allowance).
- Join an established, supportive and respected consultancy in the UK.
- Varied and exciting project profile including major projects.
- Clear career development opportunities.
This is an excellent time to join and develop your career with one of the UK's leading Consultancies. The Director leading this recruitment is keen to meet with suitable senior planners ASAP so please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'
For more information on this role or other Bristol vacancies please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com