Senior Transport Planner - Bristol
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Salary: £28,000 to £40,000
Our client is looking for a Senior Transport Planner to join their Bristol offices.
They deal in a wide range of exciting discaplines from Develepment Planning to Sustainability.
They are a well established business that has offices all over the UK. The correct candidate will primariy be based in Bristol but flexibilty has been confirmed.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5+ years' experience in transport planning;
- Strong understanding of rail & public transport planning policy;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Comfortable meeting clients and presenting complex technical requirements.
- Assess transport problems and provide strategies & schemes to solve;
- Prepare technical documents for business cases & consultation reports;
- Assist in stakeholder presentations & public consultations;
- Work with the Senior staff members on bid preparation.
For further information, please contact Penguin Recruitment.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly