Part 2 Architectural Assistant (+1)
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
An award-winning practice based in Harrogate have an exciting new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic practice. This practice specialises in the design and delivery of Retail, Logistics, Commercial and Residential schemes and are well known for their creativity and innovative design.
To be considered for the following roles you MUST have excellent Revit skills, good communication skills both verbally and written and boast an ambitious and work hard attitude. It would also be essential to already have at least 1 years industry experience post Part 2.
Our client is offering an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career development and progression towards gaining your Part 3 qualification.
Skills required to be a Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- You must have at least 1+ years UK based experience post Part 2.
- Excellent working knowledge Revit is essential.
- Sound knowledge of the UK building regulations.
- Experience in the Commercial, Retail, Logistics and Residential sector.
Working as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Partaking in the running of projects.
- Assisting and working on planning applications.
- Tender drawing packages and information for site stage works including drawings and meetings.
- Liaising with clients and the design teams.
- Playing a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you to take the step in your career with an excellent and supportive practice!
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position:
Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, York, Bedale
Are you interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant (+1)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly