Associate Architect - Haslemere Surrey
This design-led practice based in Surrey loves architecture and is looking for Associate Architect to join its team. This role would suit an Architect keen to take ownership of unique projects in a friendly and relaxed Atmosphere.
The practice of four is based in a picturesque village on the Surrey Hampshire border. This creative team of professionals provides a range of design and construction services in areas throughout Surrey, Hampshire, West Sussex, and London. They are in a great position to be able to focus on unique and interesting projects across a range of sectors including residential, community, and education. They have also developed a reputation in retrofit and sustainability-focused projects.
Due to current growth, they are looking for a project-running Architect to join the team. If you are looking for a role that offers work-life balance, interesting projects and a friendly atmosphere then get in touch.
Role & Responsibilities
- Speaking directly with clients developing designs and concepts
- Taking personal ownership of projects being the point of contact for the project
- Managing the project from initial concept stages to delivery.
- Visiting site regularly
- Production of planning and technical drawing packages
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 4 years post part III
- Experience with UK residential, Education or retrofit projects is beneficial
- Ability to work across all RIBA stages
- Skill in the use of AutoCAD and sketch up
- Strong technical ability is essential for the role
- Confident speaking directly with clients
- Ability to deal with design issues finding innovative solutions
- Love of Architecture is essential for this role.
What you get back
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000
- Annual holiday of 26 days
- Flexible working including remote working days
- Social team
- On going training including support with sustainable building qualifications and courses.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Associate Architect Haslemere Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 11807)
Apply for Associate Architect - Haslemere Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly