Senior Transport Planner
Job Title: Senior/Principal Transport Planner
Salary: £38,000 to £48,000
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has come up with a multidisciplinary consultancy.
They have an opening for a Senior Transport Planner with a background in Transport Planning, to join their Cambridge offices.
They would also consider a Principal Transport Planner with a solid background in work winning.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5+ years' experience in transport planning;
- Strong understanding of rail & public transport planning policy;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Comfortable meeting clients and presenting complex technical requirements.
- Assess transport problems and provide strategies & schemes to solve;
- Prepare technical documents for business cases & consultation reports;
- Assist in stakeholder presentations & public consultations;
- Work with the Senior staff members on bid preparation.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team in Cambrdige, with a challenging range of transport projects in England and across the UK.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly