Town Planner | 6 Month Contract | URGENT
URGENT - TOWN PLANNER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - CAMBRIDGESHIRE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Town Planner to join a diverse and dynamic Planning team set in a picturesque location! This position is offered by an ambitious council on a 6 months contract basis, and my client is willing to pay up to £35p/h for the ideal candidate!
Previous experience in Development Management desirable, as well as a degree or equivalent academic accolade in a Town Planning related field of study!
You will be carrying out a large caseload of householder and minor planning applications as well as dealing with pre-application enquiries and providing advice to the public. Experience of working with local and national planning policy ideal, as well as experience of dealing with a range of customers including residents, parish councils, members, and other Council services!
- Two years' experience in development management including managing a caseload of householder and minor planning applications, dealing with pre-applications, and providing planning advice to members of the public.
- Good communications skills; both written and oral.
- Good customer service skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of planning legislation.
- Well organised and able to prioritise work on a day by day basis.
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to carry out site visits.
Interested? For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer:
- A competitive hourly rate!
- An impressive benefits package!
- Flexible home working!
- A healthy work/life balance!
For applications or more information regarding this role and other Town Planning role please send your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner | 6 Month Contract | URGENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly