Salary: £35-42,000 Dependant on experience
**I'm also looking to speak with Part 2 Architectural Assistant's**
My client is a RIBA Chartered practice based in the beautiful region of Oxfordshire and they now require a Job Running Architect to join their existing team. My client exclusively focuses of listed and historical buildings so previous experience in Conservation would be preferred. With this role you should be confident running projects from feasibility, planning and listed building consent, through to construction and contract administration on site.
With this role you should boast strong design flare and good technical abilities. It would be essential to have excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a close-knit team where you will play a huge contributor towards their success.
Skills & Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- The ability to work to a high standard as part of a small team and also the initiative to take on lead in projects.
- Previous site base experience.
- Excellent design skills and strong technical abilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe and Sketchup.
- Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written.
- A full driver's license and access to your own vehicle.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Experience being client facing and managing expectations.
- Good construction knowledge and the ability to coordinate packages.
- Conservation experience would be highly preferable.
If you're interested in the above role, please send through your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call KAZ on 07802606856/ 01792365101.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly