Transport Planner - Oxford
Job Title: Transport Planner
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
The offices in Oxford of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Transport Planner eager to kick-start their career to join the team.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning);
- Strong report writing ability;
- Highly numerate and an analytical mindset;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience with Excel, AutoCAD, Vissim, Arcady, Picady or LinSig would be beneficial.
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
If successful, you will join a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy, who will support your development as a Transport Planner. You will have the opportunity to join an ambitious company who will help shape and develop your career. Promotions happen from within and you will be supported through your career.Interested in this or other roles in Transport Planning please do not hesitate to contact James Hardie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 000. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
Apply for Transport Planner - Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly