Principal Transport Planner
Job Title: Senior/Principal Transport Planner
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
An exciting, multidisciplinary consultancy has an opening for a Senior/Principal Transport Planner with a background in Transport Planning, to join their Reading offices.
They are looking for an experienced Senior to Principal leve Transport Planner to join their team.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 5+ years' experience in transport planning;
- Strong understanding of rail & public transport planning policy;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Comfortable meeting clients and presenting complex technical requirements.
- Assess transport problems and provide strategies & schemes to solve;
- Prepare technical documents for business cases & consultation reports;
- Assist in stakeholder presentations & public consultations;
- Work with the Senior staff members on bid preparation.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team in Manchester and start an exciting career.
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Hardie on 01792 365 000 or via email@example.com
Apply for Principal Transport Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly