Architectural Designer Job in Putney, London
Seeking Architectural Designers with Microstation, AecoSim to work on complex projects throughout the UK!
Established over 40 years ago, the practice consists of 10 passionate and dedicated architects, designers, and technology professionals, who are committed to delivering elegant and considered designs. From innovative rail and transport work across the UK to state-of the-art higher-education facilities, they apply rigour and attention to detail, to the design and management of all their projects. Their innovative and collaborative approach is also supported by their cutting-edge application of new technologies in BIM.
Their desire to create inspiring environments extends into the office management and structure of the practice. As a limited company with 100% of its share held in trust for the benefit of the employees. Employee Ownership supports a collaborative working culture, that ensures the long-term stability of the company, as well as making a commitment to encourage and support staff development.
Due to an increase in work, our client is now looking for an Architectural Designer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Where you will work from their quaint boathouse office on the bankside of the Thames.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working on rail, regeneration, and higher education projects throughout the UK
- Working from feasibility to site stages, attending meetings, and preparing drawings to support the delivery of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK professional working experience
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working with Microstation and AECOsim is essential
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and MS Office
- Thorough working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to work within a small team, where good communication and coordination is key
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Have a flexible and committed attitude to work
- The ability to be able to work using your own initiative.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000
- Good work life balance
- Flexible working options, a minimum of 2 days per week in the office for full time employees
- 24 days holiday + bank holiday, rising by one day each year of service, up to 29 days
- Professional development fund for each employee
- Team holidays and events, their last trip was two days away in Rome!
- Shared company profits each year, this varies year by year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Designer Job in Putney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11801)
Apply for Architectural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly