Office Manager Job in South West London
A newly established architecture practice based in South West London are now looking to hire an Office Manager to help with the daily running of the office and their projects.
Established just over 1 year ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing bespoke homes.
This year has been amazingly busy for the practice and things aren't slowing down, because of this they now require a full-time Office Manager to help with the everyday management of their office and projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- General business administration for both specific projects and the internal management of the studio
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and internal teams
- Assist with the financial aspects of projects, such as invoicing and budgeting
- Answer incoming calls, managing queries, and taking messages as necessary
- Managing new project enquiries
- Managing meeting rooms and office events
- PR/Marketing support for social media accounts
- PA support to all Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Must have UK working experience
- Office administration and client handling experience
- Previous experience working in an office management role in a design-led company.
What you get back
- Salary of £25,000 - £38,000
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working options.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Office Manager Job in South West London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11800)
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly