Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
My client is a Leading and Award-Winning Architectural and Planning company who currently offer services to Architectural, Master Planning, Urban Design and Constructional professionals. Although they do not specialise across one sector of work, their most recent project work covers the Retail, Residential, Education, Mixed Use, Offices and Leisure sectors.
To be successful in this role you must ideally have several years post qualification experience and experience working on medium-large scale projects. It would be desirable to have project exposure across the Housing sector- Mainstream, Affordable and Care and also Commercial experience would be preferred.
Revit experience is essential to be considered for the role.
Skills & Requirements for this position:
- Previous job running experience would be preferred.
- 2+ years post qualification experience is desirable.
- At least 5+ years industry experience in total.
- Medium- Large scale project exposure.
- A full understanding on the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- The ability to work to a high standard whilst multi-tasking.
- You should boast excellent design flare with strong technical abilities.
- Full awareness of the property sector requirements.
- Revit and AutoCAD knowledge are non-negotiable.
**I'm also looking to speak with Senior Architect's and Technician's for the same company**
If you're interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365101/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send through your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly