TOWN PLANNER - BIRMINGHAM
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Town Planner to join the leading Global Real Estates Company! We are seeking applications from talented Planners to join a busy and dynamic Planning team based in Birmingham!
This award-winning company includes being listed as a Fortune 500 company among its accolades, and this busy Planning team currently comprises of 6 Town Planners who work on a variety of Development Management, Strategic Planning, Infrastructure, and Regeneration projects.
By joining the team, you will be given the opportunity to work across the full range of development types, including residential, urban mixed use, commercial, industrial, education, public sector, and infrastructure development in a variety of brownfield and greenfield contexts!
You will assist the team in the following
- Provision of planning advice to external and internal clients across all sectors/ land uses in a range of brownfield and greenfield contexts.
- Supporting senior members of the team in preparing strategic and major applications or planning/ regeneration strategies, working alongside the lead Director and project manager.
- Preparation of Planning Appraisals, Statements and Evidence documents, as appropriate, including analysis of planning policy and assessment of client proposals both against policy and other considerations.
- Advising and coordinating project outputs from a range of disciplines/ professionals.
- Management, including financial management, of projects including planning applications, appraisals, land promotion etc.
- Strategic monitoring of local, regional, and national planning policy and legislation.
- Experience of working on a range of either development planning/ infrastructure/ regeneration projects.
- The ability to multi-task, work to tight timescales, often under challenging circumstances, with or without direct supervision and to a high standard.
- Willingness and/ or ability to identify and nurture new business opportunities.
- Confident and enthusiastic team player able to work well with colleagues and clients.
- Capable of financial management and responsibility for project invoicing.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package. You will be bestowed the opportunity to work across wide-ranging projects as part of a talented and reputable Planning team!
For applications and more information regarding this role and other roles in the Town Planning sector, please submit your CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104.
Apply for Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly